Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Okra and my Blog revisited

Took the photo on the left there last week up in the Ozarks.
I've got a New Year's resolution in mind - I am starting a new blog for parents, teachers, caregivers - anyone working with children of all ages.  The new blog is called How To Discipline With Humor (http://howtodiscipline.org).  Check it out - even though I have not officially launched it yet.  I am working on a book with the same theme and will use the blog as one way to get the word out.
Now about OKRA - I did get some good feed back about my last blog about okra - you can find it HERE.

I had a conversation with my sister-in-law, Misty Phillips, over the holidays and she was telling me how delicious grill roasted okra was.  She said it was hard to stop eating.  So, I am excited about grilling okra when it is in season.  BTW - we still have a lot of okra seed from our garden.  Just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment