Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year - Milford, Nebraska - Leichty homestead photo shoot


So, it was cold, yeah you right - icy even - but not the blizzard conditions we experienced last year.  I did go out to the Cordova Meat Locker, but the roads were clear - didn't have to be towed out of a drift.



I was able to spend a bit of time exploring my new iPhone camera capabilities, so I'm going to use this blog to show some of the interesting photo opportunities presented by winter conditions.  I love my iPhone camera.




I will be experimenting with the photo sizing for this blog - see how photos look at different sizes.  These first two are set at large.










The next one is x-tra large.




























I took quite a few photos and liked pretty much everyone of them.



Next photo set at small.


























Now some of my Rorschach photos.



  Enough for now.  Happy New Year 



No comments:

Post a Comment