Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Photos continued - after receiving good feedback


I love the trailer hitch - next the hitch with a twist.


So, I'm continuing to experiment with the Rorschach technique.  NEXT:

And, again - my favorite:

ONE More:

Had a surprise dinner with Bill Matthews last night.  He had roasted a Smithfield ham in the pizza oven - holy smoke - I mean, holy smoker. . . Thank you, Bill.  I've been healed once again.  And, yes, the blackeyed peas have brought me luck already (the invite alone was great luck), and, I hope the cabbage will bring me fortune in 2011 (that is yet to be seen).  Christy and I agree we are rich with family and friends and fun things to do.






OK --


- let the creative juices flow - stretch the imagination - imagine it, then do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment